Thursday, March 20, 2008

Romantic Roses Brooch Pin


There is a new item in the shop! I'm so in love with these rose pins beacuse they are so much fun to wear. I had one for sale like this at the market stand early in the winter and it sold quickly. People kept asking for another one like it and here it is!

R is for romantic roses and kisses on a foggy night. This rose pin was crocheted with a recycled wool base yarn and a soft black and red yarn witht a misty eyelass yarn spun into it. On the back is a securely sewn pinback. This is a larger rose measuring 2 1/2 inches across. Rose pins are great to decorate purses, jackets, shawls, or just about anywhere you feel needs a feminine, floral touch.

Each rose pin is a one of a kind creation. They are each crocheted by me using my personal rose pattern. The rose in the picture is the rose you will be recieving.

If you are interested, this pin can be purchased at the market stand and in my Etsy shop.

No comments: