Friday, March 14, 2008

New Pattern Available

I've been writing patterns for myself for years, but until recently I had never really written them down. I have dozens of original patterns locked up in my head. When I started to teach class at Uncommon Threads, I decided that it was time to start writing my patterns down.

Bouquet of Roses is a advanced beginner pattern. The hardest part of it is that the pattern requires lots of little pieces to be sewn together. Once finished this scarf is very impressive. I also like the versatility of this pattern. In the pattern I recommend Lambs Pride worsted yarn, but the flowers can be made with almost any yarn and in any color. The flowers can also be used as embellishments for all types of projects.

The pattern is currently available in PDF format in my etsy shop.

In the coming weeks I hope to have more patterns available.

No comments: